Christopher M. Arun Kumar, find CPA possesses the knowledge and resources to address the accounting, try taxation or auditing needs of small and midsize organizations. Christopher M. Arun Kumar, CPA offers knowledgeable, comprehensive assistance in all corporate accounting matters, including tax preparation, and is able to offer specialized auditing services to not-for-profit organizations, governmental and quasi-governmental agencies and for-profit enterprises. With twenty years experience in public accounting, Christopher M. Arun Kumar, CPA has the capacity and experience not only to conduct annual audits in compliance with applicable regulations and technical guides but is also able to provide targeted services that ensure that an organization’s fiscal and accounting staff establish operating policies that adhere to generally accepted accounting principles including the areas of Risk Management.
Call or email today to consult on business and/or individual matters at 732.673.5738 or email@example.com
During his extensive career he has provided accounting, financial, auditing and tax services to the following organizations:
- New Jersey Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Inc.
- Community Day Care Center, New Jersey
- Morris Heights Health Center, Foundation and Pension, Bronx, New York
- Young Women’s Christian Association, Princeton, New Jersey
- Edison Senior Citizens Center, New Jersey.
- National Urban Fellows, New York
- Tomorrow’s Hope For The Retarded Citizens, New Jersey
- The Life Skills Academy of New Jersey Inc., New Jersey
Mr. Arun Kumar is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.